Carrot Smoothie Ft. Sunflower Seeds
It may be hard to eat more than 1 carrot at once but you can have as many as you like in a smoothie.
Here is a simple smoothie for vegetable lovers.
3 pieces of medium carrots
3 Tablespoons of Sunflower Seeds.
1 Cup of Water.
Blend together until smooth for up to 1 minute.
Serve on ice and enjoy.
It is quite filling.
Health Benefits Of Carrots.
- Helps improve night vision
- Helps reduce intestinal gas
- May help ease constipation
- May help ease indigestion
- Helps relieve menstrual pain
- Helps relieve premenstrual irritability
- Boosts the skin’s glow
Health Benefits of sunflower Seeds.
- Helps ease constipation
- Rich in antioxidants
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Helps calm nerves
- Rich source of Vitamin E
- High in Selenium
#HealthyLiving #HealthyEating #EatToLive #FitFam
©All rights reserved Oladapo Kolawole 2015.