Kale Vegetable Mix – Efo Riro Style.
Followers of my blog know by now that my love for Kale knows no bound. Apart from the nutritional benefits, i love the fact that it is still crunchy in your mouth despite cooking it for a while.
Kale (fresh or frozen), Prawns, Salmon, Garlic
Ginger, Onion, Mixed Herbs & spices.
How to cook it?
1.Pour a little quantity of extra virgin olive oil into the pot (mine was a tad much tho).
2. Allow to heat for 2 minutes
3. Add the cut Garlic first , followed by ginger.
4. Add the cut onion and salt to taste.
5. Stir the three ingredients and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the washed and peeled prawns.
7.Add your salmon.
8. Stir all and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
9. Add your kale
10. Allow to steam for 5 minutes and it is ready to be served.
Eat with a small portion of any carbohydrate you like Rice, Semo, Eba, Pounded Yam if you want.
WARNING: Please kindly seek a dietitian’s advice for alternatives if you are allergic to any of the ingredients used.