Most of us look forward to Fridays because for most of us it is the last working day of the week.
People involved in the #lifestylechange movement also look forward to Fridays, that is the day i cheat on my diet and treat myself to some sweet drinks and food which ordinarily i won’t have eaten during the week.
To kick-start the sweet therapy, i have made this smoothie just for you, i guarantee that you will love and enjoy it just as i did.
Banana (ripe & peeled) – ½
Black Grapes – 1 Cup
Pineapple- 1 Cup
Mint – 2-3 Sprigs
Lemon (juice squeezed) – ½
Coconut Water – 1½ Cups
Chia Seeds- 1 Tablespoon (optional)
Steps to making your awesome BaGrapCo Smoothie.
- Make sure all the fruits are thoroughly washed, if you are not using frozen fruits.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the cup of your blender/blender/extractor/juicer.
- Add 1½ Cups of coconut water
- Add the black/red grapes
- Add the peeled banana and pineapple.
- Add the mint leaves sprigs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Blend all together for at least 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Allow to cool in the fridge or serve on ice.
Please the try this out and kindly leave your comments in the comment section of this post so I can know if you like it or not.
HealthyLiving #HealthyEating #EatToLive #FitFam #EatFresh #StayFit #LifestyleChange
©All rights reserved David Kolawole 2015