I have been away from this blog for a while now, handling one of those life challenges that occupies all of your time and being.
While away, i stumbled on this smoothie recipe and decided to give it a go. I love the colour pink, which is the adopted colour for people going through breast cancers.
It came out quite nice and yummy, so you too should try it and kindly let me know what you feel about it..
1 Orange (juice)
½ Punnet of Strawberries.
The star fruit of this smoothie is the Pomegranate, which i hardly use, it is loaded with some awesome benefits listed below;
Image credit: http://www.nutriliving.com
- Helps reduce risk of heart disease
- Rich in antioxidants
- Rich source of Vitamin C
- Helps strengthen the immune system
How to make your PomPawPine Smoothie.
- Make sure all the fruits are thoroughly washed and rinsed in water with a dash of white vinegar, if you are not using frozen fruits.
- Squeeze the juice from your orange and pour into the jug/cup of your blender/extractor.
- Cut the pawpaw/papaya and make sure the seeds are removed.
- Cut the pineapple
- Extract the pomegranate seeds from the shell under water.
- Add all fruits to the jug/cup of your blender/extractor.
- Blend all together for at least 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Allow to cool in the fridge or serve on ice.
#HealthyLiving #HealthyEating #EatToLive #FitFam #EatFresh #StayFit #LifestyleChange #Travel #Tourism #Photography
©All rights reserved David Kolawole 2016