This is the first time i used peach in making a smoothie.
The flavor came out quite cool and i think i will do more of peaches as they good low-carb fruits.
Peach – 1
Banana (ripe & peeled) – ½
Pineapple (diced or cubed)- 2 Cups
Almond milk – 1½ Cups
Cacao Nibs- 1 Tablespoon
Steps to making your awesome PeaPineBan Smoothie.
- Make sure all the fruits are thoroughly washed, if you are not using frozen fruits.
- Add 1½ Cups of almond milk
- Add the peeled banana and pineapple.
- Add the diced peach.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs.
- Allow this soak for at for at least 10 minutes to activate the cacao nibs.
- Blend all together for at least 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Allow to cool in the fridge or serve on ice.
Please the try this out and kindly leave your comments in the comment section of this post so I can know if you like it or not.
HealthyLiving #HealthyEating #EatToLive #FitFam #EatFresh #StayFit #LifestyleChange
©All rights reserved David Kolawole 2015